SOBO Sports is organizing Baltimore’s first alumni flag football league. We are putting together a team for the spring season. If you are interested in playing please contact email@example.com. Below are the details:
- Sunday games between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. in Canton on the the field located next to Du Burns Arena off of Boston St
- Games start March 23rd
- Approximately 50% of the team must be alumni (so if you have a friend that wants to play – bring him or her along!)
- Shirts provided!
- Minimum of 15 people on a team
- 3 girls and 5 guys on the field on typical plays
- Free Beer Season Kickoff Party
- A postseason one weekend tournament with a Free Beer / Food party
- Certified REF’s for all games (no volunteering)
- Field Markers (G, 20, 40, 20, G)
- One sponsor bar for the entire league with great deals for all alumni groups
- The deadline to sign up is March 5th.
This bocce league was started in 2009 and has become a very popular social sport in Baltimore. The league was created to give people a chance to try something new while meeting new people and having a great time doing it. Games are on week nights around 6:30pm. After games, players enjoy dinner and drink specials at sponsor bars. Currently there are leagues in Canton, Federal Hill, Hampden and Towson.
We do not currently have a team organized. If you are interested in starting or joining a team, please contact Monique Parasram at VicePresident@BaltimoreGators.com