Joining the UF Alumni Association
In order to join a Gator Club you need to become a member of the University of Florida Alumni Association. If you are already a member, then you are automatically a member of your area Gator Club. However, joining the alumni association not only supports your local chapter, there are also exclusive benefits just for members. Whether you are an alumnus, parent or a friend, you can join the UF Alumni Association.
Joining the UF Alumni Association is simple. There are single and joint memberships available on both an annual and lifetime basis, as well as a plan for recent graduates.
If you have been an annual member for three consecutive years, you may apply those dues to a lifetime membership.
UF Alumni Association Membership Dues:
- Single annual member: $40
- Joint annual member: $50
- Single life member: $800
- Payment plan: $250 deposit + 4 annual payments of $150
- Joint life member: $1,000
- Payment plan: $300 deposit + 4 annual payments of $200
- Single annual member: $25
- Joint annual member: $35
- Single life member: $600
- Payment plan: $175 for four years
- Joint life member: $800
- Payment plan: $225 for four years
* These rates apply up to four years after your last degree from UF. Once you have paid regular fees, you cannot return to this membership level.
As Gators, we expect nothing but the very best. In the classroom, on campus, on the field, at work and at home – everywhere. The UF Alumni Association is no different. We strive to provide our members with valuable benefits and meaningful services. In addition to our benefits, members receive the award-winning UF Today magazine four times a year and Gator News, our weekly e-newsletter. These communication vehicles directly connect you to all the events, activities and developments on campus.